You can return any item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase provided the Return Conditions specified below are met.
How do I return my Bonessi product?
1. Please make sure you read the Return Conditions below.
2. Place the product in the original shipping box.
3. Complete and submit the online Returns Form.
4. Go to your local mailing/post office and send the package via a guaranteed or recorded delivery service, such as Royal Mail or equivalent and ensure you request proof of postage.
Our return address is: Bonessi Ltd, 22 Gunnersbury Avenue, London, W5 3QL.
For any further queries, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Only purchases made from www.bonessiballerinas.com can be returned to us. If you have purchased your Bonessi product from one of our approved stockists, please contact them directly to discuss the return.
Returns are only accepted subject to the following conditions:
1. The product was purchased from www.bonessiballerinas.com
2. Items returned must be in their original, unused condition with all of the Bonessi packaging, including the Bonessi care card intact.
3. Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled, altered returns, or anything Bonessi deems to have been used or not in its originial sale condition, will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer without a refund.
We are happy to offer an exchange for an alternative product of the same value, provided the Return Conditions specified above are met. Please specify your requirements for exchange on the online Returns form.
Please retain your proof of postage until you have received your exchanged product.
We are happy to offer a refund if you are not satisfied with your product provided the Return Conditions specified above are met. Refunds are credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment. Once we receive your return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. Please note the refund process can take up to 1 week.
Please retain your proof of postage until you have received your refund.
Please note that all refunds will be made in the currency in which the purchase was made.
Bonessi cannot refund any overseas delivery charges that were applied at the time of purchase (standard delivery within the UK is free) or to return the product to us.
Gift cards are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Distance Selling Regulations
You have the right to cancel orders for items purchased from www.bonessiballerinas.com within a statutory cooling-off period of 14 days from the date of delivery. For further details please refer to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or the statutory consumer protection laws of your country of residence.
To cancel your order, please submit the online Returns Form.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the product has been shipped, please replace the product securely in its original packaging and return it to us. Please see the conditions of return section above for further details.
Please Note: If you cancel your order when the product has already been dispatched, we cannot reimburse you for any delivery charges.For any further queries, please Contact Us.
Note: this is not a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence.
Bonessi’s Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.